In this course, learn how PASSIVHAUS design and green loans can offer substantial energy savings and financial advantages to your clients. Our expert will provide insight into the current energy context, the role of PASSIVHAUS design in energy and cost efficiency, and the application of green loans in financing PASSIVHAUS projects.
- Understanding the present energy context and its repercussions on housing construction
- Recognizing the role of PASSIVHAUS design in achieving energy and cost efficiency
- Comparing PASSIVHAUS and standard home constructions
- Understanding the role of green loans in financing PASSIVHAUS projects
- Analyzing a case study highlighting the financial benefits of PASSIVHAUS designs
This is an on demand course and can be undertaken at any time.
This course provides exclusively video-based content. No additional reading materials or resources are included.
• This course is specifically designed for people working in the construction sector, including builders, site supervisors, carpenters, bricklayers, electricians, plumbers, window installers and thermal insulation installers.
• This course is suitable for owner-builders wanting to learn more about Passivhaus. However, sitting the final exam is not recommended or necessary for individuals who do not plan to work in the building sector.
PC, Mac or Laptop, good internet connection (4 Mbps)