Join our course to discover how adopting Passivhaus design and green loans can significantly reduce energy costs and enhance your borrowing capacity.
Our expert will guide you through the potential benefits and practicalities of transitioning to a Passivhaus home, including an understanding of green loans, energy savings, and comparative advantages over traditional homes.
- Understanding the current energy context and its implications for homeowners
- Grasping the benefits of Passivhaus design in reducing energy consumption and costs
- Comparing Passivhaus homes to traditional ones
- Identifying the advantages of green loans for Passivhaus projects
- Analyzing real-world case studies of Passivhaus projects
This is an on demand course and can be undertaken at any time.
This course provides exclusively video-based content. No additional reading materials or resources are included.
• The course is aimed at owner-builders wanting to learn more about Passivhaus.
• This course is also suitable for architects, building designers, engineers, contractors, builders, policymakers, salespeople and teachers. i.e. anybody in the building industry looking for an Introduction into the Passivhaus topic
PC, Mac or Laptop, good internet connection (4 Mbps)