Achieve the coveted Passivhaus Designer or Consultant certification by successfully completing the internationally recognized exam provided by the Passivhaus Institute, the governing body for Passive House.
At Smart Plus Academy, students have the opportunity to remotely take the Passivhaus Institute exam from a location equipped with a suitable internet connection, such as their home or office. The exam duration is three and a half hours, encompassing design and mathematical components, alongside multiple-choice questions.
We recommend allowing five hours to accommodate setup and the submission of your work.
Gain the Passivhaus Designer or Consultant certification by passing the internationally recognized Passivhaus Institute exam, conveniently taken remotely with Smart Plus Academy
Online Exam (5 hours) – Fri, 15.09.2023
[AU] Sydney/Canberra/Melbourne: 09:00 – 14:00
[NZ] Wellington: 11:00 – 16:00
[UK,IRE] London/Dublin: 24:00 – 05:00
- Exam duration 3 hours (with setup and submitting 5 hours)
- It includes design and mathematical components as well as multiple-choice questions.
- Please allow for five hours so that we can set up and you can submit your workings.
- Students that completed the Passivhaus Designer course with us.
- ONLY available with one of the VIRTUAL LIVE or ON DEMAND PACKAGES
- Multiple Exam dates and times available, suitable for Europe and Australasia
- Students need to supply their own PC or Mac computer for the exam.
- It is the responsibility of students to ensure they have an adequate data connection. Speeds of 16 MBPS are required for the final online exam.
- A mobile phone or tablet with a web camera and microphone capabilities is required in addition to the computer with a speed of 4 MBPS
- A scientific calculator
- Note that course notes and any printed material can be used.