The persistent question of whether Passivhaus is prohibitively expensive is an inquiry we frequently encounter, and as architects, overcoming the hurdle of persuading clients about its affordability is paramount.
In this part of our Passivhaus series, we will explore the financial advantages of Passive House construction. Discover how energy-efficient buildings can reduce costs, increase borrowing capacity, and generate long-term savings.
Gain insights into financial analyses that compare the long-term savings and benefits of Passive House compared to traditional construction methods. Explore how Green Loans and incentives can make sustainable building projects cost-neutral or even cost-saving. This can unlock greater borrowing capacity and provide long-term financial freedom for architects and designers.
- Gaining an overview of the current energy landscape
- Understanding the role of Passivhaus design in reducing energy costs
- Comparing Passivhaus and conventional home designs
- Leveraging green loans for your clients' Passivhaus projects
- Analyzing a case study demonstrating the financial benefits of Passivhaus design
- 3 CPD points available for this course.
This is an on demand course and can be undertaken at any time. CPD points are available for this course.
This course provides exclusively video-based content. No additional reading materials or resources are included.
This course is aimed at architects, building designers, engineers, contractors, builders, policymakers, salespeople and teachers. i.e. anybody in the building industry seeking CPD points or looking for an Introduction into the Passivhaus topic.
Participants are required to have an Internet connection capable of supporting live streaming for the optimal course experience.