Achieve the coveted Passivhaus Tradesperson certification by successfully completing the internationally recognized exam provided by the Passivhaus Institute, the governing body for Passive House.
At Smart Plus Academy, students have the opportunity to remotely take the Passivhaus Institute exam from a location equipped with a suitable internet connection, such as their home or office. The exam duration is three hours, encompassing design and mathematical components, alongside multiple-choice questions.
We recommend allowing five hours to accommodate setup and the submission of your work.
Gain the Passivhaus Tradesperson certification by passing the internationally recognized Passivhaus Institute exam, conveniently taken remotely with Smart Plus Academy
Online Exam (5 hours) – Thu, 14.09.2023
[AU] Sydney/Canberra/Melbourne: 09:00 – 13:00
[NZ] Wellington: 11:00 – 15:00
[UK,IRE] London/Dublin: 24:00 – 04:00
- Exam duration 3 hours (with setup and submitting 5 hours)
- It includes design and mathematical components as well as multiple-choice questions.
- Please allow for five hours so that we can set up and you can submit your workings.
- Students that completed the Passivhaus Tradesperson course with us.
- ONLY available with one of the VIRTUAL LIVE or ON DEMAND PACKAGES
- Multiple Exam dates and times available, suitable for Europe and Australasia
What do you need for this course?
This course is conducted remotely with students participating and accessing study materials via the internet. It is the responsibility of students to ensure they have an adequate data connection. Speeds of 4 MBPS are required for the online course and 16 MBPS are required for the final online exam.
Students need to supply their own PC or Mac computer with web camera and microphone capabilities. Other materials required include a scientific calculator.
It is recommended that students have coloured pens, post-it notes and a notepad at hand.