In our course, "What is Passivhaus construction," designed specifically for builders, you will unlock the secrets to constructing extraordinary Passivhaus homes. Join us as we explore every step of the process, from securing financing to finding skilled professionals to collaborating effectively with architects and designers. Gain practical knowledge and valuable insights into meeting the stringent requirements of Passivhaus certification, ensuring your projects achieve optimal energy efficiency and comfort. You will learn to refine your construction techniques and gain the expertise to bring sustainable and high-performance Passivhaus homes to life.
- Understand the fundamental principles and techniques of constructing Passivhaus homes
- Navigate the process of securing financing and collaborating effectively with architects, designers, and other professionals involved in Passivhaus projects
- Implement best practices for meeting the rigorous requirements of Passivhaus certification
- Learn to apply your knowledge to confidently construct sustainable and high-performance Passivhaus homes
This is an on demand course and can be undertaken at any time.
This course provides exclusively video-based content. No additional reading materials or resources are included.
• This course is specifically designed for people working in the construction sector, including builders, site supervisors, carpenters, bricklayers, electricians, plumbers, window installers and thermal insulation installers.
• This course is suitable for owner-builders wanting to learn more about Passivhaus. However, sitting the final exam is not recommended or necessary for individuals who do not plan to work in the building sector.
PC, Mac or Laptop, good internet connection (4 Mbps)